PSDFan Extra

40 Stunningly Professional Business Cards

40 Stunningly Professional Business Cards

Business cards often showcase beautiful examples of design. They must give the best possible impression of the designer or company, and for that reason should be highly professional.

Often when one of our sponsors offers a particularly interesting product or service we like to do a shout-out for them. This week I’d like to recognize Card Nerd, a website that showcases incredible business cards.

Adam Taylor

Sussana Ryan

Carlos Espaco

Joint Medias

Ride QI

Dreamten Studios

About the Author:

Tom is the founder of PSDFAN. He loves writing tutorials, learning more about design and interacting with the community. On a more interesting note he can also play guitar hero drunk with his teeth.

1. Paul Murray says:

I love the randomness of 4th one!

And the Sussana Ryan’s tagline cracked me up.

2. Harsha M V says:

nice collection.. thanks

3. Nice collection of professional business cards and a great source of inspiration. I could have used ideas like these to help me design my business card a few years ago.

4. Gadget Guy says:

Very nice collection, truly inspirational

5. alex says:

Very nice selection.

6. Rory says:

Lovely post some classic cards here. Really like Rawkes and Sliced Orange very professional looking. I need too design my business cards soon so this has given me some ideas thanks.

7. Ashli Norton says:

Wow! The little creative juices I have are flowing. Maybe I should redesign my business card…hmmmm!

8. Some nice designs and techniques, I think that the design of a business card is important as your need to make a lasting impression to who ever you have given that card to. As well as being designed finishes such as embossing and varnishes can add depth and texture which I think also will add to your design. This has given me some ideas for my own business card designing in the future.

9. James Clavell says:

Oh my god, it even has a watermark.

10. Jesse says:

Welp, back to the drawing board.

11. good collection! thx for sharing

12. Addie says:

Love your post. These are some new cards i haven’t seen on other posts about business cards yet :)

13. Interestingly enough, I’ve noticed that a lot of these cards come from the same place, Nex Cards ( from whom I was considering my next batch of cards. I was a bit concerned with their pricing but now I understand entirely why they’re a little bit more expensive. As made clear by this post, they are clearly worth the extra cost. Thanks for this post.

• David Ward says:

Hi – yes some of the cards are very nice – but spoiled by being on just thin ordinary card. For a business card to be special it needs to be printed on a tactile (uncoated) card of at least 500gsm.

14. Nirmal Shah says:

Very Inspirational post. All the cards are awesome !

15. vimal says:

Really good business cards
    i like it so much thanx for sharing !!!

16. it is really excellent business card thanks for sharing

17. Great collection on Unique Business Cards. Thank you for sharing!

18. rohit chaudhury says:

Steve Bargas- love the simplicity.