PSDFan Extra

30 Light Effect Wallpapers to Liven Up Your Desktop

30 Light Effect Wallpapers to Liven Up Your Desktop

Photoshop light effects have been incredibly popular for years, and the community is full of great tutorials and photo manipulations using these effects. However, I don’t often see many great wallpapers using these light effects.

Seeing as light effects look so damn good and seem to inspire a lot of people, it only seems right to display more of them on your desktop! Today we bring you 30 wallpapers showcasing stunning light effects, to really liven up your desktops.

About the Author:

Tom is the founder of PSDFAN. He loves writing tutorials, learning more about design and interacting with the community. On a more interesting note he can also play guitar hero drunk with his teeth.

16 Comments:

1. Gadget Guy says:

Indeed very nice light effects

2. Magento Blog says:

Yes I do agree. These are some great light effects. Thanks for sharing these!

3. Vim says:

Great awesome wallpapers. Thanks Tom

4. The inspiraton design for live.. thanks

5. I could definitely use some of these to make my mac desktop look nicer instead of the standard wallpaper. These are all great and plenty to choose from. Thanks for these.

6. Tom says:

I’m really glad you guys enjoyed the wallpapers. :)

Oliver: Yeah, part of the reason for this post is that my Mac needed a new desktop background. Hope yours is looking good.

7. web design says:

Great awesome wallpapers.

8. Wow , Awesome collection of wallpapers . Thanks for share. :)

9. I was just practicing a few path effects earlier, some of these are fantastic.

10. Wallpapers says:

Nice, you’ve just managed to make me change my current wallpaper. And the winner is… Frozen (the one with the planet). I wonder if there is an automatic wallpaper changer in Ubuntu.

11. KEVIN KELLS says:

Awesome!this is rily great,wud u plis add me to the facebook link so that i can follow

12. Great awesome wallpapers. Thanks Tom

13. M.Iqbal Butt says:

These are Beutiful Image for Background thanks for Sharing.
    I love Pakistan.”Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrra.Yahoooooooooooo”

14. polo shirts says:

Does your site have a contact page? I’m having trouble locating it but, I’d like to send you an email. I’ve got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

Leave a Comment:

Related Posts

Subscribe to PSDFAN and Get Your Free Designer Toolkit

Have every post delivered to your inbox and get access to hundreds of useful design freebies.

Your Design Work, But More Awesome:

Do you know the basic tools in Photoshop but feel that your work is still looking average? Join our creative community at FanExtra and get the direction you need to take your work to the next level.

JOIN OUR FANEXTRA COMMUNITY TODAY