PSDFan Extra

20 Incredible Sports Illustrations

I’ve compiled 20 incredible illustrations of various sports. These works of digital art capture the energy and passion of the sports that they are depicting. Many of them combine awesome lighting effects and colorful explosions to produce amazing outcomes.

Get more of our great design content direct to your inbox
Join our newsletter and receive our best weekly content by email. Also get access to hundreds of free design resources via your Designer Toolkit area.

About the Author:

Tom is the founder of PSDFAN. He loves writing tutorials, learning more about design and interacting with the community. On a more interesting note he can also play guitar hero drunk with his teeth.

11 Comments:

1. designvore says:

I really like sports illustrations since it quite always shows greats moves and stunning creativity at the same time. Great roundup.

2. Tom says:

Yeah I agree, the same can be said for illustrations of dancing. I’m glad you enjoyed the post!

3. Nice roundup. I haven’t seen one like this before.

4. Wow, some of those are pretty awesome. Just goes to show you how much money goes into sports marketing.

5. Tom says:

Thanks guys! :)

Web Page Designer: A lot does sure, but many of these were actually done as personal projects. Still very impressive though.

6. Oliver Web says:

Some really amazing designs here and a few that I really like. Thanks for sharing these.

7. shah says:

Thank you for sharing this article. really helpful.

8. Dharini says:

this is simply amazing collection. keep sharing some more good stuff like this.

9. richie says:

This is really impressive…. attention to detail in every illustrations.. shows how strongly the sport defines itself…

10. darbez says:

nice work. keep it up

11. Todd says:

I’d love to see some tutorials on these. I really like the Chicago Bulls basketball player illustration.

Leave a Comment:

Related Posts

Subscribe to PSDFAN and Get Your Free Designer Toolkit

Have every post delivered to your inbox and get access to hundreds of useful design freebies.

Your Design Work, But More Awesome:

Do you know the basic tools in Photoshop but feel that your work is still looking average? Join our creative community at FanExtra and get the direction you need to take your work to the next level.

JOIN OUR FANEXTRA COMMUNITY TODAY